Recently, we have invested in a modernized dyno with a new DT-2000 Diesel Dynamometer, an updated load control valve and a GPS 2508 acquisition system.
This new system provides us with the ability to read temperatures and pressures directly in the GPS 2508 and read J1939 & J1708 information directly into our system.
We are more capable of performing diagnostics, repairs, and verifying our work as effective and efficient, also the ablility to maintain a high quality standard when testing our engines after repair.
New and Improved
DT - 2000 Diesel Dynamometer
- Compact and cost effective
- Bi - Directional (Clockwise & Counter Clockwise)
- Operating Range up to 5,000 RPM
- Maximum Power: 800 HP (596kW)
- Maximum Torque: 2,000 Lb-Ft (2,712Nm)
- Speed pickup: 60 tooth gear with inductive sensor
- Torque measurements: electronic strain gauge
- SAE flywheel housing adapter # 1/2 -4 standard
Call Now For Free Consultation 209-466-4725